When looking for a job, a resume is very important. What to include in a resume to get your dream job for sure. Basic rules for what to include in a resume.
- Last name, first name, patronymic. You can omit the middle name, then get ready for the fact that you will be addressed by name. Only when applying for a civil service is the patronymic written without fail.
- Age. It is not necessary to indicate the exact date of birth, just write the number of full years.
- Photo. It is possible without him, but it is important for the employer to see what the applicant looks like. Take a photo with a confident and discreet look.
- Contacts. It is enough to specify the contact phone number and e-mail address.
- Education. List schools, starting with the last with dates of entry and graduation. Information about the specialty and educational institution should correspond to what is written in the diploma. Courses, trainings, internships are better to write those that relate to the position you are applying for.
- Experience robots. The first is the last place of work. If you have changed a lot of jobs, it is not necessary to report this. Enough 5 jobs.
- Personal qualities. Do not write standard phrases such as purposeful, polite. It is better to show your achievements on an example: thanks to purposefulness, increased the number of clients by 2 times, or stress tolerance helped to prevent a conflict with a disgruntled client.
- Additional information. Having a driver’s license, knowledge of foreign languages and computer programs can significantly increase your chances.
Carefully check the written text, spelling and grammatical errors indicate inattention to the case and details.
- Font is better to choose 10 or 12.
- Single indent between the lines.
- Text should be the same font size.
- Format better with Calibri or Arial.
- Tables are better not to insert – when loaded in other text editors, they can “go”, which will spoil all your work.
- links to the portfolio is better to reduce with the help of special services.